• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Our Master

Earth_is-

Male
Our Master is Lord Jesus Christ. We're his servants. Does our Master provide just for your family - or does he provide for other families? If our Master wishes to add 100 additional families into his Church in one day - that's his right as the Master. Therefore, it's not possible for me to be jealous that my Master is providing for other families. I don't own my Master - he can do as he wishes. I'm just thankful he's my Master as well. Some of the first servants like Peter, Luke, and Paul saw how amazing this Master is, so they worked hard getting other people to be reborn; and join the Lord Jesus Christ's - Ecclesia. They were never jealous their Master wanted to bring more people out of this world, and into his Kingdom.

If a wife has a husband that is walking in the faith - and doing a great job taking care of his family - that the Master has given the husband headship over - how could she be jealous? That's strong evidence she believes she owns her husband (pagan belief system), and that she's living in the flesh - worried about the things of the world - instead of living in the Spirit. Her thought process should be more inclined toward the Spirit - there are Christian virgins/women out there that need a covering - that are going on dates with pagan men, because there's simply not enough available Christian men that follow the Lord Jesus Christ - and they get into relationships that are based entirely on sexual attractiveness/financials, and very little on Spiritual Compatibility. Don't get me wrong - a woman being sexually attractive to her man, and choosing a man that can provide for his family is fine - but it shouldn't come at the expense of marrying men that don't follow the Master - King Jesus Christ. It leads to Spiritually broken family units. It leads to the adversary raising the children.

Last edited:
Every woman is a virgin until they are not. Once they start dating men - they can easily fall into being promiscuous while living in their father's house. Our pagan belief system on dating, marriage, and headship is the fruit of it. Women are fighting against each other - causing divorces and broken family units - instead of working together.

They are socially engineered to be jealous over their husband, and close the door for other women and children that need a covering.

Every woman is a virgin until they are not. Once they start dating men - they can easily fall into being promiscuous while living in their father's house. Our pagan belief system on dating, marriage, and headship is the fruit of it. Women are fighting against each other - causing divorces and broken family units - instead of working together.

They are socially engineered to be jealous over their husband, and close the door for other women and children that need a covering.
We can talk all day about bad fathers, the pagan belief system, etc. But the fact remains that there are NOT a lot of virgin Christian women. We can talk all day about the why's, but the bottom line is they generally don't exist.

So to tell men who are pursuing a second wife to wait for the virgin woman is essentially nonsense. They will never get married again. Maybe one man in 100 (1,000?) finds a virgin. The rest of what he is going to find is women with pasts. So to me, this is poor advice. You might as well say, don't get married again, because in essence, that's what you're saying.

Let's take me, to use as an example. I am 51 years old. How many virgin Christian women do you think there are, and I will be really generous with a big age range, from age 35 to 65 for me to consider? And if they exist, where are they?

If the western world has forsaken God's view on Biblical marriage - why not try a different country?

Looking for a needle in a haystack. I don't know much about many other countries cultures. Also, many other countries are influenced by western culture and are the same, so you're right back with the same problem. So, you'd be investing massive resources, time, and travel into a search into a country and culture you know nothing about with very limited hopes of being successful.

Not a winning formula.

Every woman is a virgin until they are not. Once they start dating men - they can easily fall into being promiscuous while living in their father's house.
Only large reservoir of virgin Christian girls are teenage girls. And no, you don't want to go into this waters.

Looking for a needle in a haystack. I don't know much about many other countries cultures. Also, many other countries are influenced by western culture and are the same, so you're right back with the same problem. So, you'd be investing massive resources, time, and travel into a search into a country and culture you know nothing about with very limited hopes of being successful.

Not a winning formula.
Some guys are just virgin-centric.

Only large reservoir of virgin Christian girls are teenage girls. And no, you don't want to go into this waters.
What is the problem with dating 18-19 year old Christian girls? The chances they are virgins are much higher than a 21 year old. Once they are in college - the institution of hook up culture - it becomes much less likely they are virgins. Not only that - but college culture does a great job in woke indoctrination.

Some guys are just virgin-centric.
Virgin centric is obedience to the Word.

But yet we have Rahab in the lineage of our Savior.
What is to be done with females that are true believers, but have a less than stellar past?

Although you do for your sons. Arranging betrothals is a good answer for the next generation. Although there is no limit to an age gap in marriage in scripture, I find it highly unlikely that any man over 50 would ever find a virgin bride to be their second wife.

I did have an instructor once in high school who married a 20-year-old virgin, he was 54 at the time. Major details were that he was divorced, with an adult son and daughter (both older than his new bride), he was a fairly stern man with a lot of money saved up. She was from the Philippines, and to be honest most of us (his other pupils and I) were concerned she only married him to get in the country. But it has been 5 years, they have two children now and are still very much together. It does happen!

What is the problem with dating 18-19 year old Christian girls? The chances they are virgins are much higher than a 21 year old. Once they are in college - the institution of hook up culture - it becomes much less likely they are virgins. Not only that - but college culture does a great job in woke indoctrination.
Even 18 or 19-year-olds nowadays will likely have gone too far. Another big issue to point out is that the few young women that stay virgins for the sake of their faith would also be adamantly against polygyny. This is the issue I have run into with the virgins I know around my age (I am 21).

Betrothals would need to be at a much younger age, which would involve the young woman's father not only accepting polygyny, but also accepting the age gap, and the young woman herself also being deemed mature enough by her father to decide whether or not she would be willing to.

Last edited:
But yet we have Rahab in the lineage of our Savior.
What is to be done with females that are true believers, but have a less than stellar past?
We are to resemble the master. If He is willing to accept them, who am I to turn up my nose?

There are definitely issues surrounding non-virgin brides, but none that cannot be overcome. The primary issue is if she has any children. If the father is in the picture especially. But as far as her virgin state, as long as she is not actively whoring and hasn't been for at least a year or two (or perhaps more specifically 10 months) then I don't see any major issues.

So girl which has some adventures, then becomes Christian isn't worthy of love.

They are in the Reborn Category. Washed clean by the precious blood of the Lamb of God.
Then why are you pushing your virginity agenda and claiming that it is the Biblical way, which implies that non-virgins are not kosher?

Our Master is Lord Jesus Christ. We're his servants. Does our Master provide just for your family - or does he provide for other families? If our Master wishes to add 100 additional families into his Church in one day - that's his right as the Master. Therefore, it's not possible for me to be jealous that my Master is providing for other families. I don't own my Master - he can do as he wishes. I'm just thankful he's my Master as well. Some of the first servants like Peter, Luke, and Paul saw how amazing this Master is, so they worked hard getting other people to be reborn; and join the Lord Jesus Christ's - Ecclesia. They were never jealous their Master wanted to bring more people out of this world, and into his Kingdom.

If a wife has a husband that is walking in the faith - and doing a great job taking care of his family - that the Master has given the husband headship over - how could she be jealous? That's strong evidence she believes she owns her husband (pagan belief system), and that she's living in the flesh - worried about the things of the world - instead of living in the Spirit. Her thought process should be more inclined toward the Spirit - there are Christian virgins out there that need a covering - that are going on dates with pagan men, because there's simply not enough available Christian men that follow the Lord Jesus Christ - and they get into relationships that are based entirely on sexual attractiveness/financials, and very little on Spiritual Compatibility. Don't get me wrong - a woman being sexually attractive to her man, and choosing a man that can provide for his family is fine - but it shouldn't come at the expense of marrying men that don't follow the Master - King Jesus Christ. It leads to Spiritually broken family units. It leads to the adversary raising the children.
this is indeed wonderful material.

It's delusion.

In principle virgin wife would be good idea, only problem there aren't many of them.

It's completely delusional. It's great in theory, but there aren't any.

Even discussing betrothal and young adults is super cringe worthy to me. It's not realistic to me.

No married man on this forum is going to find a virgin wife (unless he is currently about 18-20 years old himself, then maybe he has a chance).

Talking about the one exception out of 10,000 men is not helpful. Why even bring up something that will never, ever happen.

We are to resemble the master. If He is willing to accept them, who am I to turn up my nose?
I agree. We men should likewise see ourselves as the prize, just as Jesus is for His Church, for her sake as it should be an honor for a woman to be called by our name, for our own sake as it helps us understand our purpose and place, and for the sake of the world who is observing us and may see the spiritual image in us. The Word is scattered broadly, and Jesus stands at the door and knocks. With those who open the door, He will come in. He isn't selective beyond that. Are virgins the ideal? Yes. Does Jesus choose the weak things to shame the strong? Also yes. May we humble ourselves and become like Him, becoming also bold in our faith to take a destitute woman who will be a trial for us and a labor of love for the glory of God? I hope so, if God calls us. I consider it in part to be a ministry to take a woman, cleanse her, and present her to myself as a bride pleasing to myself. It gives purpose and direction to her earthen existence, calms the chaos within her, subdues her anxiety, and makes her feel so happy and completed and thankful to God. The transformation is...amazing.

This is true, too, unfortunately:
There are definitely issues surrounding non-virgin brides

Then why are you pushing your virginity agenda and claiming that it is the Biblical way, which implies that non-virgins are not kosher?
If you've seen my other post on this matter - you would see that I did indeed list more than one exception. For example, a woman that's a widow. Or someone that has been Reborn, and washed clean by the blood of the Lamb of God. Someone Reborn is a new creature in Christ - and we should not judge their past life/sins; since we're all sinners.

The Word still emphasizes virgins. That should also be noted - as I've shown that through the Scripture. Obviously, we live in a different age today where a woman's virginity doesn't mean much. But it does matter to the Creator; and he's the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Last edited:
If you've seen my other post on this matter - you would see that I did indeed list more than one exception. For example, a woman that's a widow. Or someone that has been Reborn, and washed clean by the blood of the Lamb of God. Someone truly reborn is a new creature in Christ - and we should not judge their past life/sins; since we're all sinners.

The Word still emphasizes virgins. That should also be noted - as I've shown that through the Scripture. Obviously, we live in a different age today where a woman's virginity doesn't mean much. But it does matter to the Creator; and he's the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
We all essentially agree with you in principle. Virgins should be emphasized. But I asked you a very important question at the beginning of this thread. Where are they? This was never answered. This is not a rhetorical question.

If they are to emphasized, then it would behoove us to know where they are.

I contend they don't exist, making your point essentially moot.

Back