• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Patriarchy quiz

💯
There were a couple that I wasn’t sure about what the actual verse was, but I hit it right.

I was confused by q8 using the word "esteem", not a translation choice I'm familiar with, and don't have @steve's luck, so managed to flunk out with 95%. Sorry to be such a disappointment.
Stumbled on the same one... lol.. welcome to Club 95!

🤣🤣🤣

Stumbled on the same one... lol.. welcome to Club 95!

🤣🤣🤣
That one is a tough one. It’s worded in a weird way. Just by reading these comments before taking the quiz I was even more confused on what the correct answer was to that one. 😂

Luckily I passed it. I think half of the questions were just the same question regarding submission, just re-worded. Made me chuckle a little bit.

I think they asked the same five questions four times. Went over these together and they were all easy. Esteem =glory and that's easy too!

What is truly scary is quiz authors claiming average Believer correctness is 55%. Way too low. Is should be at least 90%+.

It speaks much about education quality of pastors today.

It's pretty easy because regardless of your knowledge of the specific verse you know which answer the quiz author believes is correct.

I always love when people reference the headcovering verse from Corinthians. The actual Greek is pretty sexually explicit and I get a mischievous delight when people find out what the verse actually says. Paul didn't stutter! :D

I always love when people reference the headcovering verse from Corinthians. The actual Greek is pretty sexually explicit and I get a mischievous delight when people find out what the verse actually says. Paul didn't stutter!

Wait, what? Please do tell.

It's pretty easy because regardless of your knowledge of the specific verse you know which answer the quiz author believes is correct.

I always love when people reference the headcovering verse from Corinthians. The actual Greek is pretty sexually explicit and I get a mischievous delight when people find out what the verse actually says. Paul didn't stutter! :D
Please explain :)

Back