• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Paul Introduction

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hello,

I am Paul and I am an independent fundamental baptist who believes that we are saved by faith alone in Christ alone. No 'turning from sin' or praying a prayer required. Eternal salvation is eternal, once saved always saved. I study computer science and I am currently in my senior year.
Welcome! Was raised Baptist as well.

Welcome Paul!!

Hi Paul and welcome to Biblical Families. I'm looking forward to reading your comments. Shalom

Welcome. Thanks for the introduction!

Hello,

I am Paul and I am an independent fundamental baptist who believes that we are saved by faith alone in Christ alone. No 'turning from sin' or praying a prayer required. Eternal salvation is eternal, once saved always saved. I study computer science and I am currently in my senior year.
Welcome Paul. It's nice to have you here. I'm a "Calvinisty Baptist" myself.

I don't think faith in Christ can be separated from "turning from sin". When we look to Christ in faith, we simultaneously see that sin is worthless and empty.

When God saves a man, He actually gives him a new heart. That new heart desires God, and wants to please Him.

We still stumble and sin, yet that sin no longer satisfies the soul of the believer. Only Christ satisfies our deepest longing. If we are His, then the Holy Spirit will keep drawing us to Christ, and conforming us to His character.

The Kingdom of God is like a pearl of great price. The man who sees the value of the pearl will give up everything for it. The man who treasures "everything" more than the pearl, never really saw the pearl.

Salvation is all of grace. It is all of faith. It is all of Christ, and it is all to the glory of God alone.

The Holy Spirit moves where He wills, and He moves with radical transforming power. A man must be born again to see the Kingdom of God, and "born again" means that we really are changed.

Hello,

I'm so thankful to hear that you identify as SaintPaul. You are claiming to be one that has been set apart for Christ, by the power of God. You belong to Jesus Christ, and that is the most wonderful news imaginable. Praise be to God!!

We still stumble and sin, yet that sin no longer satisfies the soul of the believer. Only Christ satisfies our deepest longing. If we are His, then the Holy Spirit will keep drawing us to Christ, and conforming us to His character.

The Kingdom of God is like a pearl of great price. The man who sees the value of the pearl will give up everything for it. The man who treasures "everything" more than the pearl, never really saw the pearl.

Salvation is all of grace. It is all of faith. It is all of Christ, and it is all to the glory of God alone.

The Holy Spirit moves where He wills, and He moves with radical transforming power. A man must be born again to see the Kingdom of God, and "born again" means that we really are changed.
Well said.

Back