• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Personality Type

What personality type are you?

• INTJ

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ENTJ

• ENTP

• INFJ

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I am ISFP-T

I think I'm ISFJ, if I'm remembering correctly.

What's the extra letter you ladies are putting on the end of yours after the dash?

What's the extra letter you ladies are putting on the end of yours after the dash?
It’s just another aspect of that quiz- either A for Assertive or T for Turbulent

I like jungian typology, but I don't like mbti, because I believe it has distorted the concept of types.

But in a jungian sense I am an Introvert with developed Feeling with considerable Sensation

Jung's theory about introverts and extroverts is much more interesting. He believed that extroverts were guided by the influence of society or physical senses. While introverts were guided by the subjective factor (which we can call "instincts").

Extroversion and introversion can appear in 4 ways: Feeling vs Thinking, Sensation vs Intuition

Your personality type is:
Logistician
ISTJ-T

I'm 90% introverted
52% observant
64% thinking
93% judging
56% turbulent

A lot of what they say here definitely applies.

Logisticians pride themselves on their integrity. People with this personality type mean what they say, and when they commit to doing something, they make sure to follow through.

This personality type makes up a good portion of the overall population, and while Logisticians may not be particularly flashy or attention-seeking, they do more than their share to keep society on a sturdy, stable foundation. In their families and their communities, Logisticians often earn respect for their reliability, their practicality, and their ability to stay grounded and logical, even in the most stressful situations.

The core of Logisticians’ self-respect comes from a sense of personal integrity. People with this personality type believe that there is a right way to proceed in any situation – and that anyone who pretends otherwise is probably trying to bend the rules to suit their own purposes. Logisticians have a deep respect for structure and tradition, and they are often drawn to organizations, workplaces, and educational settings that offer clear hierarchies and expectations.

People with the Logistician personality type rarely hesitate to take responsibility for their actions and choices. Generally speaking, they are quick to own up to their own mistakes, admitting the truth even if it doesn’t make them look good. To Logisticians, honesty is far more important than showmanship, and they’d rather satisfy their own conscience than lie to impress someone else.

Because they strive to meet their obligations no matter what, Logistician personalities are often baffled by people who fail to hold themselves to the same standard. At times, Logisticians might unfairly misjudge people who can’t match their rigorous self-control – suspecting that someone is being lazy or dishonest when that person might actually be coping with other challenges. Even if Logisticians don’t speak these judgments aloud, their disdain can come through regardless, earning them a reputation for being somewhat strict or unempathetic.

Empathy has long been one of my challenges. At this point I accept that some of my lack of empathy is part of my autism and that's just how it's going to be. Like being colorblind you just accept that you can't experience certain things. The trick for me was understanding that other people feel things differently from myself and I had to accept that their perception was real and valid even if I was never going to experience it myself.

I haven’t done this test in quite a few years! When I last took it I was an ENTJ…but I should see if it has changed, I did enjoy this topic when it was part of my college curriculum.

I'm an INTJ. Been awhile since I have taken the test. In the past I've borderlined between being a T and a F, but all the rest have always been solid. I love personality typing!

I'm an INTJ. Been awhile since I have taken the test. In the past I've borderlined between being a T and a F, but all the rest have always been solid. I love personality typing!
I do not love personality typing! Probably partly because I'm an introvert.
My dear daughter is pretty sure I'm an INFP (if I remember right) and I'm told that is a less common personality type....only some 4% of the population? My dear husband is never gonna believe that because I and our oldest daughter are whatever that rare personality is.....as well as our daughter in law......AND my sweet sisterwife is too!
Rare? He's surrounded by them! Lol

Back