• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Philadelphia Inquirer - feature article on Polyamory

I agree it may be tied together, but I can't fathom the stigma still attached to polygamy. The one reference made to PM called wives subservient. The trend seems to now be, anything goes, as long as it is not one man wih many wives.

nwr,
you may have left out a word;
anything goes, as long as it is not one christian man with many wives. ;)

...... Jeremy, Kala, and Deirdre all have "sweeties" (most of whom attended their wedding) outside their close-knit trio - two each at the moment - with one another's blessings.

All of their sweeties are also polyamorous (from the Greek and Latin "many loves"), a word defining a lifestyle that, if not increasing, is certainly more visible than ever before.

The online magazine Loving More claims more than 100,000 hits a month. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, a singer, songwriter, and former first lady of France, has said, "Monogamy bores me. I am faithful . . . to myself."
I am beyond weary just thinking about it, trying to maintain any kind of depth in the relationships.................

Back