• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Phone number changes

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
We changed our phone numbers this week. Finally decided to become real full fledged Texans. Like a good little girl, I updated hubby's number in my contacts list. I then texted him with a suggestion for something that I thought he might want to do....

reply.."And who are you?
Sweetlissa "Your wife. I texted you our new numbers"
reply.."My wife? jajaja. Whats your name honey?"
Sweetlissa "Bertha"
reply.."you got the wrong number babe"
Sweetlissa " I mean Dorcas"
reply..."I still don't remember you"
Sweetlissa " How bout Sweetlissa?"

Then the phone rings.
A hispanic accent asks me "Who are you?"
I say, "this is Lissa"
He says, "Who were you trying to reach?"
I say, "Randy"
He says, "This isn't Randy"
I say, "You really aren't Randy?"
He says, "No, this is Manuel."

Well, anyone who knows hubby, knows this is exactly the kind of joke he would play on me, including using a foreign accent. When we straightened out the phone number I called him and it was all he could do to not roll on the floor laughing. That poor Manuel?

Oh My Goodness! I've actually had this happen to us! When we moved from Tulsa to San Antonio! ha ha!

So this last move ( from SA to Tulsa) we decided to KEEP our Texas numbers! I love my 210 number! LOL :D

Glad to hear to got it all sorted out!

Haha! Becky had the same problem. Cept she got a new phone and the number was one that used to belong to a call girl. Becky finally fed up with people calling her bout that, she changed her number,lol. :lol:

Back