• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Please Praise YHWH!

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Our son, daughter, and her husband were in a bad accident last night. Many miracles already. We are praising YHWH that there is only one patient in the hospital. He has had a surgery this morning for a spinal cord injury. They expect him to be in the icu for about a week.
We are planning recoveries instead of funerals. Our daughter is pregnant and the baby and her are fine.
Please join us in praising Him and giving thanks.

Thank you Yah, we call forth healing, repair and recovery. 🙏🙏

I praise the Lord for His mercy towards your family, and pray for the surgery, and recovery to go well!

I was also in an auto accident this morning on my way to work. I praise the Lord that while I was nearly smashed by a semi truck full of potatoes (lot of weight to crush a compact car), I avoided that and merely sideswiped a utility truck and lost my bumper. Thankfully no one was hurt.

I now realize who your daughter married, two awesome families joined.
Praying for all of them.

Our son, daughter, and her husband were in a bad accident last night. Many miracles already. We are praising YHWH that there is only one patient in the hospital. He has had a surgery this morning for a spinal cord injury. They expect him to be in the icu for about a week.
We are planning recoveries instead of funerals. Our daughter is pregnant and the baby and her are fine.

Oh my goodness!! I am so happy that they're all safe! And I will definitely be praying for healing for Connor.

Last edited:
Praise Yah! Continuing the prayers.

I saw a picture of the truck, it honestly is a total miracle. 🙏

41022.jpeg

41031.jpeg41033.jpeg41041.jpeg40973.jpeg41037.jpeg

Looking at it....that two walked away with no broken bones is amazing.
The guy in the hospital is also doing well....all things considered.
We are beyond thankful!

Attachments

• 40979.jpeg
    40979.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
A true miracle indeed! Thank you Father, thank you for protecting these people from an untimely death! I will be praying for the one in the hospital. How wonderful that everyone survived. Singing praises and prayers for your son in-law recovery. 🙏

Last edited:
I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now. So thankful that the kids are okay, and the baby. Will be praying for you all as you navigate the aftermath of this. Praising Him for all his goodness!

This brings back memories for me, the ice storm of 2007. I went over approx 15' covert and landed on the roof, in a creek with about 6" to about a foot of water, I was driving a Ford Focus, and for those who have met me, you know I am not a small guy. The dome light was buckled past the steering wheel, but I am here to tell you after seeing the above photos, I had boatloads of room. YaHWeH is truly an Amazing YaHWeH. The flashbacks, in my opinion, will take a while to get over, every time I drove through that area, boom there it was. We will definitely keep everyone in our prayers.

HalleluYAH

I praise the Lord for His mercy towards your family, and pray for the surgery, and recovery to go well!

I was also in an auto accident this morning on my way to work. I praise the Lord that while I was nearly smashed by a semi truck full of potatoes (lot of weight to crush a compact car), I avoided that and merely sideswiped a utility truck and lost my bumper. Thankfully no one was hurt.
We just don't know how many times He saves us....but sometimes we see what might have been bad yet was avoided. I'm praising Him for your safety! Thank you for sharing that!

Today he has sensation in his Right foot. He had nothing there yesterday.

This is very GOOD!!

Sensation is still impaired...but with all the meds he is on a non injured person would have trouble feeling their body.

His second surgery to permanently stabilize his spine is scheduled for this coming Monday at 8 am.
Synthetic vertebrae are what I heard.

Hubby and I made it home safe about 11 pm lastnight.

Back