• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Please Praise YHWH!

I saw a picture of the truck, it honestly is a total miracle. 🙏
It's been miracle upon miracle. I texted on the way to Albuquerque with a silver haired good Samaritan named Joe. Lanora asked me to thank him again for her. He shared that God had delayed him and placed him right behind our travelers. He saw the big rig brake, saw the car on the tow dolly fishtail, saw the wreck, and stopped to help. He was on the phone with 911 before his truck was stopped, then he helped Caleb who had self extracated lift the truck off of Lanora's hand. After they got her out he let her use his phone to call us. Caleb stayed with Connor encouraging him to lie still and wait for help. They had to cut him out and Caleb was very concerned as Connor couldn't feel his feet well and they wondered how damaged his feet and legs were. His feet and legs looked good. The injury was to his neck. If you are going to have a bad accident, having it by a good hospital is the way to go. I was SUPER impressed with the knowledge and atmosphere at UNM (University of New Mexico) hospital. Best hospital experience I've ever had. They let us all be in the intensive care room with him from 6 am to 10 pm, and one was allowed to stay overnight. No hassles getting in...just helpful directions. They had him into surgery asap and made the first one short.

Our children had no identification. George prayed before we left home that the officers responding would have mercy and compassion on them. Caleb said they all treated him like a buddy. They drove him to a hotel after he refused transport (he asked the ambulance crew for a physical assessment and checked out ok) and then to a second hotel when the first had no vacancies. With no ID the clerk didn't want to give him a room and the officers explained he had been in a bad accident and needed a room. The clerk asked for a 200 dollar deposit and he was able to rest in a room until we picked him up.
Both the truck and car crossed the median and into the west bound lanes .. .yet no one else was involved. I am not aware of any tickets as the accident was not their fault....but that is another miracle/answered prayer. Thanks to the good Samaritan's witness maybe?
Full coverage was recently dropped on the truck....but injury coverage should be there to help with Connor's bills.
Free comfortable lodging in Albuquerque for the family was found the first day through a friend of a friend of Connor's family. There are other details that confirm His helping hand. Every need has been met.

It has been a beautiful and blessed disaster. Everyone I shared with spoke faith and prayed including Joe, and a stranger at a truck stop who said good morning to me. I agreed it was a VERY good morning....and she spoke faith and offered to pray and share/pray with her Bible study group that night.

With so many answered prayers it is easy to trust YHWH has a purpose in all this. As we headed to Albuquerque late Sunday night without waking the younger children or telling them....we meditated on the promises in the Bible and gave thanks. He knows our needs before we ask. Looking back on the last few days a verse that describes our experience is this one...

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Our mighty creator is the living God! There is none like Him! He is worthy of all praise!

Hale lu YAH!

Last edited:
Back