• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

please pray for comfort, loss of our 9month old

Sean Miller

Male
We were woken by our children that the 3 little ones got out into the pool deck and the baby some how made it out of his room and fell into the pool. By the time the older children woke and found him it was to late. I performed CPR for 20min until help arrived but nothing did any good. The hospital tried for an hour to recover him. We are in deep pain and sorrow. Please pray for my wife, his mother and the whole family, comfort, peace in the ability to accept and understand why God allowed this to happen. The older children and even 3 year old are all very upset.

Thank you my brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
I'm so so sorry. This is terribly tragic and there are no words that I can use that seem appropriate. We will be praying for you and your family.
Shalom.

Oh no, Sean! I am so very sorry to read this. May our Father provide you and your family comfort and peace.

Oh my, so sorry for that tragedy. Praying for all y’all.

I'm so pained for you; it's horrible I'm so sorry for you.
Hashem irachem, L-rd have mercy.

I a so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you all.

Praying

Guys, my wife is really battling here, I'm struggling to stay strong and not give in to fear as well. Please pray for the safety of our marriages and protection agaisnt thoughts from the enemy to steal kill and destroy. For God to give her the desire and purpose to not give up!

Brother now is the time for the women to disintegrate. Let her fall apart. It's how they grieve. Sufficient to the day are the evils thereof and you have sufficient evil this day. Don't worry about anything except getting through the next moment.

So sorry to hear this, Sean. There are processes at work here such as what Zec said about how women grieve. When you're ready, talking with a counselor might be a good idea.

Exalted and hallowed be G-d's great name in the world which G-d created, according to plan. HIS plan which may not always be clear to us, and at times may seem unjust. May G-d's majesty be revealed hastily in days of your lifetime so to lesson your grief and give clear understanding of HIS will. Blessed be G-d's great name for all eternity. Blessed, praised, glorified, adored, and honored be the name of Yeshua, HE who heals beyond all earthly words and songs of blessing, praise, and comfort. May there be abundant of peace from heaven, and love, for you in theses sorrowfilled days ahead. May the One who creates harmony on high, bring peace to you. Father G-d turn you loving gaze upon the Miller's in this their most urgent time of need. Let Sean take refuge in you and guide his family according to the light of your Rauch Hakodesh in these dark days. Let him be an example of your strength for his wife as she mourns the lost of their child, the Blessing you had bestowed upon them. Strengthen him so that he can guide his family in the understanding that Adonai dayan ha-emet, G-d is the righteous judge. Let the Millers find solace in the love of Yeshua. In name of Yeshua Hamasheiach the Prince of peace, sovereign of our salvation we pray Amen.

Back