• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please pray for Malachi

Home now and starting to get back to himself. Thank you so much for your prayers.

I praise Yeshua that you guys son is doing better. I will continue to pray for him and all of you. Shalom. May God continue to heal him and anyone else in your family or friends that needs healing in Yeshua's holy precious name!! May God bless your family in every area and meet your needs always. May your prayers be answered in accordance to Yeshua's perfect will and timing.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Isaiah 65:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

I praise Yeshua that you guys son is doing better. I will continue to pray for him and all of you. Shalom. May God continue to heal him and anyone else in your family or friends that needs healing in Yeshua's holy precious name!! May God bless your family in every area and meet your needs always. May your prayers be answered in accordance to Yeshua's perfect will and timing.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Isaiah 65:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
God totally hears your cries for everything!!!

Back