• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please pray for my wife in labor

Soldier4Jesus

Real Person
Male
My beloved wife Ella aka Broncos4life is currently struggling in labor. This is her first pregnancy and she is having a tough time. I am deployed to Afghanistan and I'm deeply saddened I am unable to be at her side in this moment. Everyone please pray that God eases her pain and makes it easier for her. She is so strong, but her resolve is fading, after having been in labor for 18 hours already. She is bravely doing a natural home birth and has a midwife working with her. Everyone please pray for her safety and her wellbeing, and pray that Jesus Christ will be come and be with her in her time of trial. Please pray that Heavenly Father will allow a safe and healthy birth of our baby girl. I love my wife so very, very much and I miss her terribly.

Last edited:
Our most perfect Heavenly Father, L-rd G-d Almighty, Creator of all things and Giver of mercy to mankind; Who fashioned the body of man from the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, granting him Your blessings, that he might increase and multiply by means of the birth of children: We praise you and adore you, We entreat You Who loves mankind to bless this Your servant, Broncos4life, who is with child, granting her help and comfort at this trying time. Ease her labour and bring her to a safe delivery. Adonai, open the vaults of Your mercies and Your compassion to her, and let her give birth to a fruitful vine to be a cause of joy to her all the days of her life. Let this time be a calming peaceful time for her, For children are your blessing to bestow, and every blessing you give glorifies you, For You are our sovereign of peace, L-rd we ask this in the name of your Son Yeshua. Amen

Been there. Had a long first labor myself. Praying for sure. I'm glad she has a midwife, and pray that YHWH gives the midwife wisdom and strength, and inspiration as she ministers to Ella, and that He grants Ella strength and courage too.

Praying, brother.

Thank you everyone!! Please keep praying for my sweet Ella. She is really worn out and feeling in despair. She has been in labor over 50 hours now. Her water broke, but still no Mary Ann yet. I'm sick that I am not able to be there with her.

Wow, she must be utterly exhausted. Is baby in the right position? Is she managing to rest between contractions? Does she have a support person other than the midwife?
Still praying! She's been on my mind all day, I guess YHWH was keeping her there.

she is in the hospital now. I guess Heavenly Father did not intend this baby to be home birthed

Thank you everyone for all the kind wishes

Praying for all y’all.

Back