• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please pray for my wife in labor

:):):)

Mary Ann,

May all the blessing of Adonai touch your life today. May He send His Favor to protect you on your way. Such a wee little blessing, sent from above. Someone so precious for your parents to cherish and love. May His Grace be with you wherever you are. And your blessings outnumber the waves on the shore. May your Fathers strong arms hold you, and your mothers caring heart tend you, and may love await you at every step. May you always walk in sunshine. May you never want for more. May the troubles of the world not breach your nursery door.

J & E,

G-d has granted you a blessing from heaven, to cradle in your arms a sweet baby girl, to hold close to your heart. A newborn babe brings light to the house warmth to the hearth and joy to the soul. For wealth is family, family is wealth. For as long as you remember this, the L-rd will always bless your family.

Last edited:
congrats!!!!!!!

Such awesome news!! I am sooo happy for you guys! :) (we need a jumping up and down emoti! ....jk its not a need)

Birth is serious work, and tough stuff!
I'm like an old pro compared to a first time mom, and I felt like a wimp three months ago during a labor that only lasted maybe 12 hours.
The good news is after the first, which is usually the hardest, it is easier to know what to expect, and get through other births at home if you choose.
Our first was a very long labor, but a perfect delivery, and baby.
Congratulations to the new parents on the most life changing gift you will ever get....after salvation of course!

The good news is after the first, which is usually the hardest, it is easier to know what to expect, and get through other births at home if you choose.
Our first was a very long labor, but a perfect delivery, and baby.
I can confirm that, the first was the hardest. When I gave birth to our second one, the midwife was to late and @Man@Home played for midwife:). He had to do that again when our fourth was born.:p

I can confirm that, the first was the hardest. When I gave birth to our second one, the midwife was to late and @Man@Home played for midwife:). He had to do that again when our fourth was born.:p
And I just had said not to do it that way again...!:( However, she didn't listen and delivered our son anyway. Grrr... :mad: (But of course I forgave her after seeing my son :))

Thank you everybody! Here are some pics of baby Mary Ann and mom also. Ella says she wants Sushi and coffee: two things she could not have for the last 9 months!

Thank you again so much to everyone who prayed for us. We love you all! When I come home in 2019, we want to see you all again at a retreat so you can all meet Mary Ann! :)

30738073_2062305200725154_4309119299139665920_o.jpg

30550092_10216237123665774_1660767638_o_001.jpg

30768167_2062438810711793_889705089_o.jpg

Beautiful baby, and beautiful happy mom!

I enjoyed a bottle of apple cider the other day....but I wouldn't when prego.
Our little girl is just 3 months older then Mary Ann. Maybe they will get to meet someday at a retreat.

Beautiful! Food tastes so good when you've just had a baby, especially the things you couldn't eat while pregnant lol! As tiring as having a newborn is, it's nice to be able to eat nearly what you want and be able to bend again. Oh and sleeping on your stomach! That's the best!

Oh and sleeping on your stomach! That's the best!
.....for the few days before the mom's milk comes in. Lol. Ahhh the many joys of motherhood!

I actually think it is all completely amazing. One of the neatest things ever is looking back at those baby pictures, and especially videos of your newborn, and seeing in that little face and those expressions the boy or girl that you know as a ten or fifteen year old. You see that little soul, and in there all the potential that has been realized.....that you could not see or even anticipate when they were new. Words fail me.....but it is awesome to be a parent!

Back