• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please Pray For Our Family...

notforevil

Male
If you've seen any of my posts today, you'll know just how much prayer we need. For those of you that haven't seen them:
I came into the family as SW number 3. Unfortunately SW number 2 has abandoned us...we are unsure of her whereabouts or if she's even alive at this point...We do still love her but she is so far lost we don't know if that even means anything to her, its been over a month now without a single word.

Please pray that she is broken before God and that she comes home repentant; that those of us that are left don't let satan win by tearing the rest of us apart; that Number 1 and I can somehow find a way to help the man deal with all of his pain as we are dealing with our own; and please pray for God's healing hand to protect us from any further damage... We're worried that this is so serious that this stress might physically harm him, if anybody could die from a broken heart then he could.

Its just like satan to find the weakest link in every family and he did. Please pray for us.

Thank you all for the prayers and kindness you've shown our family in the past... we appreciate your caring.

I pray that YHWH 's will be done in every member of this family.
That each of them seize this time as an opportunity for personal growth. That they emerge stronger and better able to deal with the onslaughts of the enemy.

Praying for you and yours.

Very sad to hear this, will be praying for you all.

The heart of extended Christian family is like salve for the wounds inflicted by the enemy.
Please don't ever doubt yourselves for your amazing gift of prayer...
All your help is so precious; they show why you all are here.
From my family to yours, thank you so much!

Thank You Sarai... Wonderful to see all the prayerful family willing to do Gods biding.
Intercessory prayer comes only from a pure heart and motive; God Bless you and your family!

Back