• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please Pray for us

Okay I cannot and will not go into specific's but I am asking prayer for our family as we have been facing some things this week that have proven to be false accusations but some people are not willing to let it go. Also, please pray that our family grows stronger through this trial and learns how to rely on Yeshua and His grace and intervention.

Got your six, Lizzy!

Have prayed, am praying, will pray, and it will be such fun to see how our Adon turns it all around for you.

Shalom to you and your fam,
aet

Likewise. Remember, we're all here for ya. You guys are NOT alone.

Tell whoever's fibbin' to keep it up. They might even convince y'all! and yer the ones as know 'taint so!

Thanks, please pray as we have made the decision for me to go stay with some friends for a bit. So please pray as this is super emotional.
Liz

prayin for y'all

Thanks for all the prayers. We know what we must do at this time and are now just praying about finances to do such.

Back