• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please say hello to…

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Our newest undeserved blessing. We are humbled and honored to have been gifted a daughter. Weight is 8 and a halfish and length is indeterminate because I only have two hands so I can’t pull her straight and measure her. She seems short.

Labor and delivery were a little drawn out by @windblown ’s admittedly lightning quick normal pace but everything came out l right in the end if you’ll excuse the expression.

The tie has been broken towards the girls. It’s eight daughters to seven sons.

Congratulations! That's fantastic news. Also, sounds like an unassisted homebirth (as a midwife would be taking those measurements), so hats off to you. Very impressive. And impressive dedication coming on here at whatever time of night this is for you to let us know! I hope the wee girl sleeps and lets you both get some rest in whatever's left of your night.

NOW where will I sleep the next time I visit?

I am so happy for you and your whole family, Z. She is as beautiful as the rest of your brood, and we can't wait to meet her.

May Yah continue to bless every one of you.

Back