• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Plural T-Shirts

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I created a shop with plural centered shirts.
Here are a few designs! Check out the shop for more and I’d love to hear what ones are your favorites so far!

6F79C5DD-9051-42AC-B11D-1AB77807DCF4.jpegEF411323-0556-4761-B2E8-4052D4188028.jpeg6020747F-0688-4970-8F81-15D62BAAB771.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my favourite @WifeOfHisYouth:
Except that I think it is too long. What about trimming that to one name:

"If David and his wives wouldn't be welcome in your church, maybe your church is wrong?"
or
"If Moses and his wives wouldn't be welcome in your church, maybe your church is wrong?"

Not a t-shirt wearer myself though.

I love the one about sharing their honey. Where can I order one?

At the link at the top of her post.
Dopey me; and I saw that when I first looked at the post!

Staying up a little too late, I guess!

Thanks, Samuel.

I created a shop with plural centered shirts.
Here are a few designs! Check out the shop for more and I’d love to hear what ones are your favorites so far!

View attachment 3461View attachment 3462View attachment 3460
Awesome! 👍

My favorites "share their honey" and the two wife "all wives matter".

Concerning the one with the list of patriarchs from the Bible, I might add Jacob, and drop Caleb. I do think the statement of the shirt is very powerful. 👍

Biblically speaking, Jacob/Israel is pretty important. Caleb is also an awesome man of faith, but I'm not 100% certain that "Caleb son of Jephuneh" and "Caleb brother of Jerahmeel (sp?) are the same guy (even though both have a daughter or female descendant named Achseh. It might be the same guy, but there is a chance it isn't.

I'm not 100% certain that "Caleb son of Jephuneh" and "Caleb brother of Jerahmeel (sp?) are the same guy (even though both have a daughter or female descendant named Achseh. It might be the same guy, but there is a chance it isn't.
Personally, I find it highly probable that they're the same man. 1 Chr 2 is a massive list of the names of men, with a handful of wives names, and no daughters named in the whole chapter (even when the man had no sons and the genealogy goes through a daughter for one generation, v34, her name isn't mentioned only the name of her husband!). The only daughter named in the whole thing is Achsah - so she is mentioned for a reason. And the only reason to mention this Achsah is because she did something of relevance to the narrative. The only Achsah mentioned in all the rest of scripture is the daughter of Caleb the spy, and her story is interesting enough to explain why she would be mentioned in a genealogy.

The alternative - that this is a different Achsah who just randomly gets mentioned for no reason whatsoever, and at the same time scripture doesn't bother to tell us the genealogy of the other Achsah we might actually be interested in - is just too improbable.

"If Moses and his wives wouldn't be welcome in your church, maybe your church is wrong?"

Not a t-shirt wearer myself though.
99DBA542-5813-4670-A340-D80DC05872F0.jpeg
Problem solved. 😁

Mug 1.png

Mug 2.png

Mug 3.png

Exodus 21:10 If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

Deuteronomy 21:15-17 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: 16 Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: 17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

2 Samuel 12:8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.

1 Kings 15:5 Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite.

2 Chronicles 24:1-3 Joash was seven years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Zibiah of Beersheba. 2 And Joash did that which was right in the sight of the Lord all the days of Jehoiada the priest. 3 And Jehoiada took for him two wives; and he begat sons and daughters.

1 Chronicles 2:18 And Caleb the son of Hezron begat children of Azubah his wife, and of Jerioth: her sons are these; Jesher, and Shobab, and Ardon. 46 And Ephah, Caleb's concubine, bare Haran, and Moza, and Gazez: and Haran begat Gazez.48 Maachah, Caleb's concubine, bare Sheber, and Tirhanah.

Ruth 4:11 And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders, said, We are witnesses. The Lord make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel: and do thou worthily in Ephratah, and be famous in Bethlehem:

Genesis 30:17-18 And God hearkened unto Leah, and she conceived, and bare Jacob the fifth son. 18 And Leah said, God hath given me my hire, because I have given my maiden to my husband: and she called his name Issachar.

Jeremiah 3:6-11 &14 The Lord said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot. 7 And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. 8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also. 9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks. 10 And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the Lord. 11 And the Lord said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.
14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Jeremiah 31:31-32 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

Isaiah 4:1-6 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. 2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. 3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: 4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. 5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence. 6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

Matthew 25:1-13
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry…

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. 17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken. 18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. 19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination. 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Matthew 15:7-9 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Isaiah 5:20-21 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Proverbs 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

I think I'm gonna have it printed and shipped.

Back