• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Podcasts

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
What are some of your favorite podcasts?

I’m looking for some additional podcasts to add to my listening list.

I've just launched one that is connected to my blog. Currently, i'm reading my books into it for truckers that have requested my works as audio books. Blog is distributed through anchor.FM and their six or ten affiliates.

Natsab.com by Peter G Rambo

The second and third books may really interest you with patriarchy and poly apologetics coming in the theirs book and post recordings...

I will be checking out Pete’s now for sure but my favorites are:
The History or Rome
Revolutions (by the same guy)
The History or England
The British History Podcast (Put out by an insufferable little twit who inexplicably tells a great story)
I also listen to the History of the Papacy, Byzantium, Philisophy, Christian Thought and Philosophy, and Wittenberg to Westphalia although he’s about to lose me if he doesn’t get to the actual Reformation already.

My two favorites are from Parcast: Cults and Dictators. I also like their Serial Killers one but it's a little more cheesy in the begging episodes. Their names kind of give away what they're about. Alisa Childers also has a good one on her website, mostly apologetics and interviews but she's pretty interesting.

Back