• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

political but not practising

FunGirl

Hi, I'm FunGirl, not related to Fun Boy in the Crow that's just creepy. LOL. I am a Canadian girl who is currently seeing a guy who thinks that he couldn't handle another wife ha ha, but doesn't argue with me when I say I think it's just fine. You may see a few responses from me so thought I would say hello. Hello

Just to be clear I consider myself single though I currently have a boyfriend, because I'm not engaged or married. Hence I live singly; single.

Welcome FunGirl! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. It's well worth scrolling through the old posts when you can, there's some great stuff there. Has your boyfriend had a look at Biblical Families too? Send him along, there's a lot of great information on patriarchy and heaps of theological discussions that he may find very interesting.

Nice to see some more from the True North Strong and Free on here. We hail from Saskatchewan.

Hope you have some good conversations.

Hey I was living in Canada before I moved 3000 miles to find my family. so there are more than you think, also I knew of at least 2 Poly families in BC. Course I am not sure I count as I was not Canadian technically just lived there most of my life.

That's great Jen! Well I suppose I might want to clarify the single bit, I do have a boyfriend but I'm not engaged and live alone. I have no trouble meeting men and am so not into the online dating thingy though I know it works for people. I'm not looking for a fam. I very well may end up in a mono marriage, but I have a personal connection to the plural lifestyle.

A personal connection? if it isn't to personal could you explain a little more?

Back