• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Poly sound bytes and talking points

Verifyveritas76

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
This thread is for sound byte type quotes. Please keep the lengthy dissertations elsewhere.

My thought is that these may help others with an elevator type speech.

No woman should be disenfranchised from being able to choose a good man as a lifelong husband simply because of our current monogamy only biased legal structure.

There are enough natural obstacles to this quest without imposing artificial obstacles to consenting adults.

Source: me

Monogamy-only limits competition and fosters the “honeymoon is over” attitude.
Polygyny gives women more options and promotes personal growth.

Me

An individual family is the only structure in which communism works.

Me

IG?...

Sorry, my bad- Instagram :p

Acceptance is knowing that grief is a raging river, and you have to get into it. Because when you do, it carries you to the next place. Eventually it takes you to open land, somewhere it will turn out to be better in the end. FB, I don’t know the author-

I saw this on Facebook, after I had a dream that my life will no longer be the same. I could accept it or fight it. I got in the boat, I’ve experienced the deep grief, I think I see the land. But right now, my relationship with my God and my husband is so much better than I ever knew it could be.

Commenting on so and so, who had an affair: Of course if we lived back in Biblical times, it would have been no big deal! He would have just married her.

Me

Whoever marries HER that is divorced, commits adultery with HER.

Jesus

That will spark some controversy!

Well that is not exactly disputable.

Back