• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Polygynous Familes - or Replacement Invasion?

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I saw an article today that got me thinking:

Nobel prize-winning economist Milton Friedman scolded the Wall Street Journal for cheerleading an open-border immigration policy. “It’s just obvious you can’t have free immigration and a welfare state,” he warned.

...In other words, “The transfer state redistributes funds from those with high-skill and high-income levels to those with lower skill levels.”

Heritage makes the assumption, “It takes the entire net tax payments (taxes paid minus benefits received) of one college-educated family to pay for the net benefits received by one low-skill immigrant family.”

Think about that. But in a different way that ANY 'mainstream think tank' will ever encourage:

Rather than allowing men to take care of single women with children, as Scripture suggests, or even allowing the kind of 'work-fare' that His Instruction has ALWAYS "encouraged" -- like, "don't reap the corners of your field," and make only a single pass to harvest olives, grapes, etc - leaving the rest for the poor to go and work, for their own benefit, Big Brother steals from the rich disenfranchized serfs to play god himself.

Worse still, NOW, entire armies are encouraged to come in, invade, and suck at that same teat.

So - I have to ask:

How many wives could the average middle-class family take on if their oppressive 'other master' wasn't stealing what they needed to even support themselves?

On topic, is anyone watching James O'Keefe on You Tube? He's doing some amazing journalism this past week.

Channel home page: https://www.youtube.com/@okeefemedia

Videos that reinforce what @Mark C is saying here (in order):

There is more population growth via migration, illegal and legal, than via birth in America now.

Take that in

I saw an article today that got me thinking:

Nobel prize-winning economist Milton Friedman scolded the Wall Street Journal for cheerleading an open-border immigration policy. “It’s just obvious you can’t have free immigration and a welfare state,” he warned.

...In other words, “The transfer state redistributes funds from those with high-skill and high-income levels to those with lower skill levels.”

Heritage makes the assumption, “It takes the entire net tax payments (taxes paid minus benefits received) of one college-educated family to pay for the net benefits received by one low-skill immigrant family.”

Think about that. But in a different way that ANY 'mainstream think tank' will ever encourage:

Rather than allowing men to take care of single women with children, as Scripture suggests, or even allowing the kind of 'work-fare' that His Instruction has ALWAYS "encouraged" -- like, "don't reap the corners of your field," and make only a single pass to harvest olives, grapes, etc - leaving the rest for the poor to go and work, for their own benefit, Big Brother steals from the rich disenfranchized serfs to play god himself.

Worse still, NOW, entire armies are encouraged to come in, invade, and suck at that same teat.

So - I have to ask:

How many wives could the average middle-class family take on if their oppressive 'other master' wasn't stealing what they needed to even support themselves?
Same as before stealing.

More money per man == bride price goes up. And women will desire better living standards.

There won't be improvement in male/female ratio if taxes are eliminated/reduced. So demand for women will stay the same.

I see only possible improvement is reduction of temporary relationships since broke men by current system will feel they can now afford wife.

Back