• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygyny Bloggers

CountrySquire

Male
I always enjoy reading other people's real stories and experiences with polygyny. So far, I've found these blogs:

https://megans-polyblog.blogspot.com - which is of course our own @MeganC 's blog and a great read.

Are any other poly families openly blogging or using socials to share their journeys?

When was that?

Oh, yes; I always liked reading what they wrote here!

That is our blog!! :) We don’t make it on the forum here very often… and unfortunately it’s my fault the blog hasn’t had a recent post. Each of us wives take turns to post and it is my turn to post, but I have slacked. :/ Between working full time and life it’s been a bit hard and I ran into a writers block… trying to find some topic to talk about that people would be interested in learning.

It makes me so happy though that our blog was posted here! :) ❤️

And, while my blog is more marriage/theology/poly apologetics based, I, too, an open to topic suggestions... I get hits everyday from all over the world researching/searching for poly and Scripture defense, but I also know that I can get stale without some ideas and breadth of topic...

My hubby has suggested I blog about our farm life. I somehow doubt, as he likes his privacy, that he would appreciate me sharing our personal life.

I have enjoyed people sharing and answering questions over the years. Polygyny is such an unknown in our culture that it is hard for most to imagine. People making it real and sharing normal life stuff helps a lot to take the weird mysterious element out of it. Then too, I would never want to go beyond another's comfort level in what I share. Got to consider that!

My hubby has suggested I blog about our farm life. I somehow doubt, as he likes his privacy, that he would appreciate me sharing our personal life.

I have enjoyed people sharing and answering questions over the years. Polygyny is such an unknown in our culture that it is hard for most to imagine. People making it real and sharing normal life stuff helps a lot to take the weird mysterious element out of it. Then too, I would never want to go beyond another's comfort level in what I share. Got to consider that!
I agree, many would find the typical day-to-day happenings as interesting as deeper topics.
…also, blog writing about farm life is a great idea!

Back