• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Poor Roosters

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
:lol: Pastor,
I think you have committed a crime against roosters. Making four of them live together without any chickens to comfort them. Wow.

Lissa
:roll:

Hi Lissa
I know. Kids project we got a dozen baby chicks and wouldn't you believe it the neighbors dogs killed all of them except for the 4 roosters. Would of been nice if they could of been a little more selective. But for now till we get more chicks, they drive us up the wall. I think 2 of them are blind because they crow all night and day long. not just in the morning.

pastor said:
Hi Lissa
I know. Kids project we got a dozen baby chicks and wouldn't you believe it the neighbors dogs killed all of them except for the 4 roosters. Would of been nice if they could of been a little more selective. But for now till we get more chicks, they drive us up the wall. I think 2 of them are blind because they crow all night and day long. not just in the morning.

So, in essence, these poor roosters have been made eunuchs...lol

Back