• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Praise God! Roe v. Wade

NickF

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Praise the LORD! May this bring about more good news!

This is really welcome news.

And yesterday the Supreme Court ruled that the states and cities have no right to demand people justify their reasons to carry concealed weapons.

The right to keep and bear arms is no longer a second class right.

Now we need to secure voting rights with strong voter ID laws and accountability for each and every ballot.

“….only one sex….”

With abortion no longer an invented right then 'morning after pills' which cause abortions can be outlawed. It would probably be a good idea to outlaw birth control pills when there's a big risk of cancer from them.

Praise God!!!! The time has come to rid our country of the barbaric practice of infanticide.
It is up to the individual states, which is going to make this an interesting summer.
Some states have outlawed it preemptively.

Not that this is news for you, just clarifying for those that need it.

Speaking of chaos...
Everyone needs to be cognizant of how much increased chance of violence there will be going forward. Pissed off leftists or opportunistic thugs, either way I hope everyone will keep their heads on a swivel and their situational awareness on high.

We are moving into ugly times.

Speaking of chaos...
Everyone needs to be cognizant of how much increased chance of violence there will be going forward. Pissed off leftists or opportunistic thugs, either way I hope everyone will keep their heads on a swivel and their situational awareness on high.

We are moving into ugly times.

Funny is we're like on the same channel this way. I just wrote something similar to you on another topic!

Yep...saw that.
I will admit happily that I am far better or at least more mentally prepared for looking for dangerous situations and taking care to make sure that they don't effect my wife or kid than I am at the romantic situational awareness. Flirtational awareness? Then again, one of my recent almost relationships was interested initially because I struck her as the protector type. Who knows... maybe more women will be looking for that sort of dynamic.

I do expect overt terroristic activity in the near term though to return to the topic of caution. Churches need to be on high alert obviously but also those who live in urban centers.

This is fantastic news, both for the obvious reasons, and because it is an official action in conformity with God's will - which will most certainly help your country to avoid having Him fighting against it, which should have many positive consequences which won't be linked directly to this. Thinking of the country's governmental systems as a whole, and how your laws have (like ours) turned to supporting more and more evil, it reminds me of the old ballad "Ringo":

"And then at last I understood
That there was still a spark of good
In Ringo"

But sadly Ringo dies a violent death moments later. This is going to trigger chaos and rage as the enemies of God have already promised. It is an action that should have happened decades ago, and could have happened then relatively peacefully. Now is too late for this to change in peace. This will be the trigger for chaos, and could start a process that could even break up the union.

We'll keep you all in prayer at this time. And wherever you go this weekend, especially if you attend church on Sunday, do take appropriate safety precautions as per local conditions and laws. This will be a very dangerous weekend in the USA.

Also be praying for the safety of the Supreme Court justices who ruled in favour of this.

Praise the Lord!
Wonderful news indeed.
The ruling on guns yesterday was also a good one. Somehow the court did the right thing.

Maybe Trump was a truly great president after all. Andrew Jackson still might rank above Trump for his fight against the central banking grabblers ☺️

Praise the Lord!
Wonderful news indeed.
The ruling on guns yesterday was also a good one. Somehow the court did the right thing.

Maybe Trump was a truly great president after all. Andrew Jackson still might rank above Trump for his fight against the central banking grabblers ☺️
Trump may not be done with the central banks…..

“….only one sex….”
Note also the blasphemy on the following page stating, "one sex or the other," clearly indicating there's only two.

Back