• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Pray for my wife please

Maddog

Male
Hello my BF acquaintances, I am Jack AKA Maddog. I don't write very often. My wife is very sick with what is yet an unknown illness. Lots of pain that migrates to various areas unpredictably. She has recent blood tests that reveal severely diminished immune system (IGG, IGA, IGM all very low), and we don't know why. Initially suspected Lyme disease but has so far remained unproven. With all the med treatments we are $50k poorer and no closer to answers. We will soon see an immunologist but the last guy refused to treat her because she didn't meet the "protocol" of UW med ctr. This a long term illness (at least 5 years) that is only getting worse. I would appreciate prayers for "G" for healing and strength for me. Thank you, Jack

Hey @Maddog, I don't know you but I understand your pain and pray for you and you family, especially for your wife. Always remember, our Father knows more than anyone in the medical field. He has the answers when they are lost. Look more to Him. He is in control. Faith is the key.

Praying. May Almighty God give wisdom to the doctors and strengthen your wife. Thank you for sharing with us.

Praying as well.

Hello my BF acquaintances, I am Jack AKA Maddog. I don't write very often. My wife is very sick with what is yet an unknown illness. Lots of pain that migrates to various areas unpredictably. She has recent blood tests that reveal severely diminished immune system (IGG, IGA, IGM all very low), and we don't know why. Initially suspected Lyme disease but has so far remained unproven. With all the med treatments we are $50k poorer and no closer to answers. We will soon see an immunologist but the last guy refused to treat her because she didn't meet the "protocol" of UW med ctr. This a long term illness (at least 5 years) that is only getting worse. I would appreciate prayers for "G" for healing and strength for me. Thank you, Jack

Very sorry brother. This does sound like very difficult times for you and your family.

Will be praying.

Praying.

I've been in your shoes. There are some things the modern medical field is ill equipped to deal with but which a good alternative medical practitioner can heal (or yourself if you have the knowledge and experience). This may well be one of those cases.

If you want to know more, PM me.

Praying.

I've been in your shoes. There are some things the modern medical field is ill equipped to deal with but which a good alternative medical practitioner can heal (or yourself if you have the knowledge and experience). This may well be one of those cases.

If you want to know more, PM me.
I was also going to suggest a good natureopath. One is helping my daughter immensely.

Hi! I am very sorry to hear about your wife and I am praying. I am not sure what you have for insurance, but have you checked out Medi-Share? God bless you and your family.

Hi! I am very sorry to hear about your wife and I am praying. I am not sure what you have for insurance, but have you checked out Medi-Share? God bless you and your family.
I am very hesitant to recommend Medishare. They often refuse to help with what they deem as " pre existing" conditions. I know a couple that inquired about it, but were turned down because their daughter has Down Syndrome and they defined as a pre-existing condition. I would recommend inquiring about charity care from the hospital.

Hello Prayer Family, little update on my wife G: she has been diagnosed with a disease called Hypogammaglobulinemia. It is an underactive immune system. So she is susceptible to any one of a number of illnesses. All the more reason to keep her home and away from general population and anything Corona. Her treatment is now approved and amounts to weekly injections of Immunoglobulin derived from donors. Super expensive- along the order of 10G for 3 treatments. But that is what good insurance is for. We have actually spent far more than that out of pocket. The injections are painful and she may not tolerate it well(migraines, local pain, anaphylactic shock, etc). I will learn how to do the procedure and I am a bit intimidated, and very few things intimidate me. She has little hope now but still pharmacies are rather slow and everything is dragging her down. I am constantly reminding her that God has not forgotten her because of little "God winks" along the way. To be pitied are those who, when they fall, have no one to help them back up again. It is my honor to be there for her and do my best to love her back to health. Please remember her in prayer, that the "sub-cu immunoglobulin" takes root and kick starts her immune system back on again. I am hooked on all the conversations. Thanks to all, with all my heart, Jack

Back