• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Pray for my wife please

Praying! May Yah give you and her peace during these circumstances and grant life and healing to her body.

Praying for you both.

That is a bummer about medi-share. Thank you for sharing that.
Medi-Share is a newbie in the Christian healthcare sharing world, and I've already heard stories of gaps beyond what @SerenaJoy82 has mentioned, and I personally wonder if some of the problem isn't related to such a large percentage of organizational funds being devoted to advertising. We and many of our friends instead are members of Christian Healthcare Ministries (www.chministries.org). They are the longest-standing such sharing ministry, and, while they do not cover pre-existing conditions, they devote several pages monthly to what they call the Prayer Pages, which consist of members who have medical expenses related to pre-existing conditions, detailing what the maladies are, the total costs and the remaining cost balances. The entries remain month-after-month until members have contributed enough to pay off those bills. All members are encouraged to contribute a little bit to others on top of their monthly allotments.

We, by the way, are Gold Members at CHM; I highly recommend it. The combination of peace of mind and knowing that our money is going to help protect fellow believers is priceless.

I agree. We couldn't qualify, though, because they have very strict behavioral requirements.

Ya both poly and non-church attendence would keep you out.
Indeed. They demand documentation of weekly attendance signed by a pastor.

Back