• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pray For Our Family

A

Anonymous

We have an awful lot going on these next couple of weeks, and could really use prayer.

My baby is due in 10 days, and we're asking the Lord for perfect timing getting Robert home for the birth (he drives over the road).

My family is coming into town and we are in conversation with some of them about our belief in plural marriage. Please pray that their eyes are opened to the truth.

Someone "anonymously" told the pastor of the small church we had been attending that we are practicing plural marriage, and it's been another battle to deal with. I would say it was terrible timing, but I know God's timing is perfect, no matter how it looks to man.

Thank you.

What FUN! *ahem*

Definitely will remember you guys in prayer. Sounds like Robert is needed at home just now.

Congrats on the baby. My family will keep you in prayer as well. Just know that observers quietly watch from the sidelines when people are under the toughest strain. This may be an opportunity in diguise to show others, rather than tell them, how strong your family is. May God shower you and yours with His grace and blessings.

-WILL

Thank you for the prayers. Please continue to pray, as it feels like my extended family is beginning to implode. Watching my sister, brother-in-law, and parents grieve and be in angush and turmoil over our beliefs is very hard to take. Please pray that the Lord would open their blinded eyes. They are all strong believers, but this just seems too hard for them to comprehend.

Please pray for our children, as they are very close to their grandparents and aunts and uncles. It is going to be very devastating to them.
Katie

Your testimony and faith you've shared on this site has been inspirational, so praying for a dear sister in the Lord, like yourself, in time of Divine Intervention is a honor. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the members of your family for open-minds and open-hearts.

I never realized until this post how hard it would be to have hubby around for a baby's birth if he is a truck driver. Never thought of it even once. Wow! I hope all works well and the baby comes and is healthy and hearty.

I am praying for you.

SweetLissa

Back