• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pray that Satan does not snatch the word of God

I was talking to some people about Biblical polygyny pray that Satan does not snatch the Word of God from their heart.

One of them realized and agreed that it was truly accepted in some circumstances after going over the scriptures but I do not want then to talk to people who teach doctrines of demons and be confused although if they talk to those people and realize they are lying that might be fine. Pray that Satan does not snatch the Word of God from their heart but they may continue to accept what the Bible says and accept it in both their head and heart.

Others tried to deny that Moses was giving the word of God in Deuteronomy and then said ironically that I (DTT) do not believe the whole Bible but just teaching of men (Moses teaching.) They insisted Deuteronomy is just Moses opinion and I do not believe the whole Bible. They then emphasized the importance of men (who are not prophets) belief or disbelief in if the Bible teaches polygyny over determining the plain reading of what the scripture actually says. Doublethink is the ability to believe two contradictory things at the same time.

These were two separate groups of people I talked to recently.

Back