• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for a family

I am requesting prayer for my best friends family. Her brother went hunting and fell off the edge of a cliff to a 30 foot drop which severed his spinal column. He is now going to be paralyized and they have two small children a boy and a girl aged two and four. This is very hard on my best friend as her and her husband are now having to move in with them and help them and they have five children of their own as well as one on the way.

Liz. for this you need more than prayer. You need a HEALING, with help from folks who routinely do so and get results. I'm talking genuine healings, even raising from the dead.

I would suggest you go to http://www.jglm.org, join their forum, identify yourself as new (so the members can distinguish you from someone who has had extensive training in what they are taught there,) and make this same request.

In the meantime, I will begin praying for his healing.

Let's look for a miracle here -- this man restored to his family whole, rather than two families disrupted and placed in a tough circumstance for the rest of their lives. Make no mistake, this situation is NOT to God's liking, this man's healing was PAID FOR by Jesus 2000 years ago at the whipping post, God DOES still heal today, and the Divine power IS available to "git 'er done!"

Amen to what Cecil said about the healing!

Also, May the Lord protect the two families, the adults and the children, as they go through this chaotic lifestyle adjustment for both families...that He will bring order to the adjustment and arrangement of living.... peace... strength. Praying for the already paid healing/ complete miracle for this man!

Back