• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for Direction and a New Job

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
Well, I am almost done with school and getting ready to graduate with my BS in Business Management. My goal is Human Resources, but at this point I desire to move to a job with a future and that will use my degree. I have a few irons in the fire and would love it if you all pray for me that God would show me his will for what comes next.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

SweetLissa

Congratulations on your degree ! :D
I'll be praying that the right job will come your way !
Blessings,
Fairlight

Wow, congrats on finishing school. What an accomplishment. College is no easy task. Hats off to you. :) I be praying for you that you can find that right job for you utilizing that degree you worked so hard for. Keep us posted and Thanks for being there for me and helping me deal with some struggles I had.

lissa,
will add that specific prayer for you on my list... i already pray for you and yours.. i am so excited to hear that you will be finished with school soon!!!! a big wooo hooo and an amen!!! on a different note.. let me know when its a good time to chat this week... keep on getting those good grades !!!
love ya girlie,
chaplains rose

Rose,
I am off Sat/Sun. I am home in the evenings as well. I get off work at 5ish so anytime after that is great.

SweetLissa

Back