• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for Headaches

Okay so occassionally I get migraines. I had not had one for a while and I went to bed with a slight headache and took some aleve and woke up with a killer headache and now the feeling like I am going to puke feeling is starting in on me. If you all would please pray that I can find some kind of relief from these headaches and also have been having problems with my anti-depressants making me very moody and causing me to swing from one emotion to the next. Thanks for your prayers.

Sweetthing, Yes I will pray. I know psychotropic drugs can really mess with some folks. In one person's physiology drug A may work wonders and in another it drives them even further into problems. My sweetheart had been prescribed the wrong drug for 17 years- always feeling out-of-sorts until we found another Psych Doc who informed us that there are tests to determine the various levels and THEN prescribe meds. Low and behold! She feels great and I have my wife back and she is considering going back to work! If you have had the various tests- blood, saliva, UA, and fecal, it is possible these may(I am not a Doc) improve for you once the best med is selected and admistered. Be well Sis.
Jack AKA Maddog

Back