• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for Health Concerns

I just have some general health concerns going on and I cannot name them specifically so I am just asking for prayer.

Liz,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you.

Michelle

We will put you in our daily prayers and pray that you find your healing.

God Bless!

LaceyLee and James

May the Lord give you His peace during this time and guide you every step of the way to give you the resolve you need with those specific health concerns. Let His healing power be on you. May His Word be as He says, life and healing to all your flesh. And may old things pass and all things become new. Amen.

Okay well everything appears to be okay with me. Basically, everything was chocked up to stress. Also, am really glad that it is behind me

Bug HUG sweetie! I can tell you from personal experience that stress can really wreak havoc on your body. It can mess with your hormones which can mess with your cycle and blood pressure ect. I will keep you in my prayers...chin up...everything will be ok:)

Thanks for all the prayers and please be in prayer for me as I am dealing also with decisions regarding the size of our family.

Back