• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for My Family

A

Anonymous

Just a quick note to my BF friends, please be in prayer for my family.

My uncle is in the hospital and the docs say it is serious. Any prayers you would send up would be extremely welcome.

It is not his body I am concerned for but his soul.

Thanks all.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm praying for him as well as you and the rest of the family.

we are with you in prayer

Hello to you!

I hope that in God's will, your uncle would get well and be discharge in the hospital. I am so happy that you use this forum to ask for prayers. Prayer, according to Bible is the only way on how we could possibly communicate to God. I pray for your uncle's healing. May the Lord God grant our prayer.

Do not lose hope. God is good all the time.

hundred island

Bibjon,

My family will add your family to our prayer list. May God Bless your family and his will be done.

God Bless,

James

I hope I'm not too late!

Lord Jesus,

Save the precious soul of her uncle Lord Jesus, He is a son of GOD which makes him a candidate for Heaven.
Lead him to your Holy word and make him a new man.

Heal him Lord and set his life on the course of Glory You had planned for him from the beginning.

In Jesus Name,
Amen!

Thank you all so much. My uncle was able to go home a few days after his admission. Things are still serious but he seems to be doing ok considering the circumstances.

So far though, there is no change in the status of his soul (at least that I know of). Please continue to pray for this.

Thank you to all who have been praying.

CB

Back