• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for my first wife

DeathIsNotTheEnd

Real Person
Male
Hi all

It's been a while. This may be a vague request, but I'm really sure what I'm supposed to be asking. I just feel the Lord saying that 'many hands make life work' in a sense. The prayers of 2 or 3, etc.

Without getting into a whole long story. My first wife and I are doing great right now with the birth of our firstborn son. We are on the same page and more connected and together than we have been in months, and overall happy together. She is having a hard time trusting me when I describe what the Lord has been saying to me due to both some mistakes on my part earlier, and also because she is struggling with what to do about vows.

Anyway. Please pray for my first wife. Right now she is going through her own private study of covenants and vows in the Bible. Dunno where that will lead, I'm a bit nervous to be honest :(

I'm not even sure exactly what to ask for. Just pray for help for her. Pray for God to open her heart and her eyes to this reality, and if He would deign to do so, to tell her how He sees the second and I (in marriage). If not that, then help her to trust me when I tell her how God is directing me.

Last edited:
Praying for you.

Praying as well, brother. May Abba lead and teach her even as He guides her to trust and follow her earthly head.

Praying!

On a side note, mine is working her way through covenants as well. Prayers would be appreciated this way as well. Perhaps we could do a group study or something? Barnes and Noble or ?

I can personally attest that this is extreme spiritual warfare, but we are overcoming! God is so good!

Prayers

Prayers for you both and appreciated here as our Father continues to grow us all.

Back