• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for our farm and family

David D

Male
wow what a cool platform for prayer request with some serious God fearing people here to pray!

I thought I would add a request

We are building a home and small farm that we believe is important in coming hard times, it is a huge undertaking for my family. God has provided so much and is the only reason we are here and made it this far!!! it would be an amazing blessing to be in the prayers of the family’s and people here!

We really need prayer for Health, finances, encouragement, strength, focus, spiritual growth and the growth of our family. We would really love to share this place with others and give of the fruit that we bear as we walk and work by faith. I would also love prayer for the Father to see me fit to place his daughters under my headship. He has blessed me with an amazing wife and would be so thankful for prayer specifically for her migraines she suffers from it often leaves her unable to homeschool and care for the animals.

God bless you guys!!! And thank you for your prayers.

Prayers sent

wow what a cool platform for prayer request with some serious God fearing people here to pray!

I thought I would add a request

We are building a home and small farm that we believe is important in coming hard times, it is a huge undertaking for my family. God has provided so much and is the only reason we are here and made it this far!!! it would be an amazing blessing to be in the prayers of the family’s and people here!

We really need prayer for Health, finances, encouragement, strength, focus, spiritual growth and the growth of our family. We would really love to share this place with others and give of the fruit that we bear as we walk and work by faith. I would also love prayer for the Father to see me fit to place his daughters under my headship. He has blessed me with an amazing wife and would be so thankful for prayer specifically for her migraines she suffers from it often leaves her unable to homeschool and care for the animals.

God bless you guys!!! And thank you for your prayers.

Have you guys tried a BioMeridian scan for your wife? There’s probably someone in your area that does it. My sister in law had been having massive migraines for several years, been to several doctors with no success. A friend suggested a biomeridian scan which revealed a parasite in her inner ear. 6 weeks of herbs to kill and flush the parasite and she was good as new. 2 weeks till she had remarkable improvement. She was at the point that she was blacking out occasionally and bedridden for large portions of time @ less than 30 years old.

Have you guys tried a BioMeridian scan for your wife? There’s probably someone in your area that does it. My sister in law had been having massive migraines for several years, been to several doctors with no success. A friend suggested a biomeridian scan which revealed a parasite in her inner ear. 6 weeks of herbs to kill and flush the parasite and she was good as new. 2 weeks till she had remarkable improvement. She was at the point that she was blacking out occasionally and bedridden for large portions of time @ less than 30 years old.
That’s a good idea someone suggested the same thing recently.

We’re to the point now where we’d rather do the scan than visit the hospital. Cheaper, faster and much more accurate.

And the cures are non invasive. We’ve had several life threatening issues within the extended family and its been able to diagnose them easily when repeated attempts by modern medicine seemed unable to find their own anus with either hand.

I recommended a herbal supplement called headache stay gone to a friend years ago who suffered from migraines. She later reported back she hadn't had one in a long time ....which was only a few weeks for her.

I will certainly pray for your family and farm. But I hope He will also lead you into greater knowlege of how to maintain health naturally.

I recommended a herbal supplement called headache stay gone to a friend years ago who suffered from migraines. She later reported back she hadn't had one in a long time ....which was only a few weeks for her.

I will certainly pray for your family and farm. But I hope He will also lead you into greater knowlege of how to maintain health naturally.
Thank you!! We could use it! I think the climate where we live is a little hard on us after living in a house that molded. It really had a huge effect on our health. A drier climate may be better for us.

Last edited:
Mold can be deadly, as we have experienced, and so glad you are out of that. Do be encouraged that complete recovery from migraines is possible, both through prayer and other modalities. May God lead you to the answers quickly! The type of machine that VV76 described is how we finally found out I was battling Lyme's, and nutrition helps everything, too.

Father, our provider, protector, healer, the most High. We ask in the life changing, blessed name of the Messiah Yeshua that you tend to the Health (especially his wife's migraines), finances, encouragement, strength, focus, spiritual growth and the growth of David's family. That these things we pray for be done according to your will and in a way that glorifies you. Amen

Back