• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer for our little boy

Daniel DeLuca

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Our youngest son Simeon is about to turn 8 on Saturday. He was sent home from school early today. We took him to the ER, and they checked him. He has a fever of 101º, and they found that he has the Flu, Strep throat , and Pnemonia. He was dehydrated, so they put him on an IV and gave him some antibacterial medicine. He might need to stay overnight for observation. If so, my wife will spend thenight with him. Thanks for your prayers.

Our youngest son Simeon is about to turn 8 on Saturday. He was sent home from school early today. We took him to the ER, and they checked him. He has a fever of 101º, and they found that he has the Flu, Strep throat , and Pnemonia. He was dehydrated, so they put him on an IV and gave him some antibacterial medicine. He might need to stay overnight for observation. If so, my wife will spend thenight with him. Thanks for your prayers.

Praying! May the Almighty place a healing hand on your son and protect him from anything that may come against him. May He also grant you and your wife peace beyond understanding during this stressful time.

We are praying for Simeon here, and the rest of your family too. Thank you for sharing.

Praying

How’s he doing?

How’s he doing?
Last night when I went back in to bring @Fiona38 a pillow and some other stuff, he seemed to be doing well and was walking around, but then overnight, he was running 103º, and this morning it was down to 102º. They are not releasing him yet, for obvious reasons.

HalleluYah! So glad to hear that he is home! Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids (preferably water), and give him some probiotics to help build back up his gut flora, to prevent any immune system or brain issues.
Can you suggest the type of probiotics we should use. Thank you!

Back