• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for SW

pmwife

My SW has a terminal condition and has asked us not to watch her die. She has moved back to her family in TX and has told us that even though she loves us she cannot allow us or our children to see her while she dies. she then proceeded to cut all ties with us. I have tried to send encouraging emails and tell her how much we love her and my youngest asks about her all the time.

Please pray for closure or for a miracle healing for my beautiful SW so she can come home and be with her family again. Her sister will send me health updates from time to time so I know it's not just a scam of some sort. Hubby is heartbroken and we are doing all we can to mourn and help our kids understand why mommy B is gone and that she will be going to live with Jesus soon. :( :cry:

Oh MY! What a heart breaker! Am praying for her healing now, that the joy of all y'all may be complete!

ouch.
i too am praying for healing.

Back