• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer in General

Chaplain

Real Person
I am seeking prayer from you, my brothers and sisters, not so much for me but for Chaplains Rose. A couple of you know that my relationship with my hopeful future 2nd wife has been put on hold. She has requested a brake in the courting for personal reasons. She is still trying to work out some of this in her head as well as having some serious issues with her daughter who is living with her along with her grandson. This has been hard on me for we have grown very close, but it is even harder for Chaplains Rose, I believe, seeing as the 2 of them have been friends for better than 30 yrs. Things will work out as I know they will, for God is in control. This also gives me a chance to look back and review what was done and if it was done right or could have been done better.

Thanks for any and all prayers over this.

God Bless!

Chaplain,

You and Chaplain's Rose are in my prayers. I'm sorry that you all are hurting right now. I'm going send Chaplain's Rose a pm tonight.

Blessings,
Michelle

Re: Prayer in General / Major UpDate

Well my brothers and sisters, I once again come to you seeking Major prayer for Chaplains Rose. It seems that as of a few nights ago, my hopeful 2nd wife has not only put things on hold but has in effect, brought things to a Halt!!!....I will not go into details but rest assured that Chaplains Rose is hurting badly. If you have time, pray for me as well for this sure is not fun for me either........

THANKS and God Bless!!

I will be praying, you two. I know that you guys have been pursuing this for so long. I pray that you will both come to peace with it, whichever way God takes you. I also pray that whatever happens, the friendship will not be lost for Rose and J.

I love you both.

SweetLissa

So sorry to hear about this painful time with such deep relationships. I pray that the Lord bring everyone involved into a place of restoration.

I am so sorry for the pain that ya'll are all going through. I will be praying for ya'll...bless you honey!

Shannon
Romans 8:28 "We are assured and know that (God being a partner in their labor), all things work together and are (fitting into a plan) for good to and for those who love God and are called according to (His) design and purpose.

Back