• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request PRAYER REQUEST for Paula

Edward

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Hello everyone, I would like to ask all my prayer warriors to be in prayer for us, Paula is going in for surgery on Monday. We finally found out why Paula was always so tired and low energy etc. Long story short she has been bleeding internally for a number of years and her body had adapted to it, that it the reason we are just now learning of this. So she will be having a partial hysterectomy. We are self pay, so this is a big expense. I will be taking 3 weeks off with no pay, [as I only have enough ETO (earned time off) to cover maybe 3 days,] to help her the first part of her recovery, I am going to spoil her like she spoils me. The nice thing about this, is I can get a lot of things accomplished on the property before winter sets in.
So as far as prayer goes...
1. Pray they will be able to do the easiest procedure to accomplish what needs to be done, meaning less expense.
2. Pray for a quick recovery time in the hospital
3. Pray for protection of infection and such while in the hospital.
4. Pray that financial needs can be met.
PS
This was suppose to go out Thursday evening BUT the car decided to throw a bearing, a pricey tow bill paid, and a pricey repair bill to come. Now we are driving the truck, hopefully I can get insurance and tags on the Lumina (I fixed it a couple of months ago) Monday or Tuesday of course Monday is Paula's surgery I need to have a car to pick her up in, because there will be no way for her to get inside the truck because of the height.

Father in heaven, thank you for guiding Edward and Paula so that they now know the medical problem Paula has. Please may your grace and mercy be poured out upon them throughout the challenges they now face it getting this problem resolved. Strengthen and uphold them we pray.

I was literally thinking about her yesterday and was going to check with her today about the surgery. Couldn't remember when it was scheduled. Thanks for updating us so far. Praying all goes well, that her recovery is quick, and all your needs will be met.

😊😊😊😊🙏.

are you hiding extentions?
If I was going to get extensions I would definitely go big or long in this case or go home I mean that beard would be past my knees :D :cool:

Attachments

• 1668707354410.png
    1668707354410.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 5
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update.
I am doing well, I go see the doctor on the 4th, for my release back to work. This week I will be getting ready for the transition by waking up at 0245 to fix my beloved's @Edward breakfast. I am ready to spoil him again.
YaHWeH is great!! Thank you everyone for the prayers.

Back