• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer Request

tylersmom01

I am one of the new kids on the block, but in the short time here I have discoverd through MUCH reading that there are some awesome Godly people on this website. I am really in need of prayer, well my whole family is. We are in a situation where it is causing a huge strain on my family, mentally,emotionally,financially and spiratually. I am praying for God's will to be done and that I may understand His will. I know His timing is SO different than ours, and my own imperfections can keep me from seeing His plan. I just ask for prayers of guidence,clairity and patience. I FEEL so strongly that this place is not where He intends us to be, I just want to be sure that it isn't me or the evil one placing doubt in me. Thank you so much!

will be prayin for all-ya-all

Thank you Steve:)

Tylersmom,

We will add you to our prayers. I hope that you continue to put all of your trust and faith in God and give him patience to work his magic on you and your family. He may not come as fast as we life in our opinion but he knows what he is doing and I trust he wil take of your family. Never doubt what his plan is of r you or his way of working out this plan, just let him lead you down the path he has set out for you.

God Bless,

James

Thank you James:) God's timing is something I have learned to just sit back and listen for Him to tell me "it's time" :) I pray that you and your dear wife are blessed with a growing family...God's blessings are so abundant!

Thank you

Shannon

The Lord give you peace, clarity and patience in seeing the situation through His eyes. May the Lord shine His light into the situation and expose anything that is not of You so that it is VERY clear. Let it be confirmed and give her patience in listening to Your voice. She hears the voice of the Lord and the voice of the enemy she does not listen to. Increase her hearing and discerning. Peace be with this family. Amen.

Amen and thank you Jade

Shannon

Back