• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer Request

BexyandBen

Greetings,
I would like to ask for the prayers of the men of this forum.

I answered an ad on Craigslist and got to know a woman. We had a long email conversation friendship and then took it to text and then to voice -- and this past Saturday, we met. I can only describe her as "amazing". I've shared all the contact with my wife and my wife has noticed how "perfect" she is for me.

In all this conversation, she's never asked me if I'm married and doesn't know the entire situation. I haven't obfuscated the truth -- but I have not opened up and laid it before her. I'm rectifying that this coming Saturday. When we meet again, I'm going to tell her everything. (And, for the record, we have not touched except to hug goodbye.) I'm nervous that she will not welcome the information.

That's why I'd like your prayer.

I've been praying first and foremost that the Lord's will would be done -- but I have been asking Him to lay an undeniable and irresistable burden upon her heart to want a plural, polygamous marriage with me and my wife. I've been praying that her friends and family would support her choice. That our friends and family would support us. I would appreciate it if you would remember to lift us up in prayer, as well.

Thank you for your prayers. I heartily appreciate it. :)

Thank you for your prayers.

Regardless of whether the Lord draws our lives together, I would also ask that the Lord would bring her a man who will truly love and cherish her and her children. She is an amazing woman and her kids are awesome. (Mind you, *I* want to be that man...) :)

Thank you, again for your prayers. :)

BexyandBen said:
I can only describe her as "amazing". I've shared all the contact with my wife and my wife has noticed how "perfect" she is for me.

Wow! How did it go?

Back