• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer Request

AbrahamSolomon

Real Person
Male
Prayer Request,

Me, Maggie, Eli and his Nana have been having (stomach problem)
This morning I felt like my ribs had been broken and Prayed to G-d and its slowly getting better.
But I always seek Prayers, also I've been fighting some kind of lumps on my arms, chest and back.
I've been using CoQ10 and they seem to be going down due to me not trusting Doctors I do a lot
of healing myself instead of meds.

Shalom.

Praying health for your whole family.

Thanks, 🤢 We are feeling a little better.
We got some kind of bug, 🤒😷

Hope y'all feel better soon ❤️ this sounds similar to something my dad and I came down with a couple of weeks ago unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hope y'all feel better soon ❤️ this sounds similar to something my dad and I came down with a couple of weeks ago unfortunately.
Thanks, we have heard other people around here has had it too. We are feeling better but at one point I felt like someone kicked me in my ribs and almost could not get up out of bed.

Thanks, we have heard other people around here has had it too. We are feeling better but at one point I felt like someone kicked me in my ribs and almost could not get up out of bed.
I'm glad y'all are feeling better. Yeah, I actually thought my appendix ruptured, like something was seriously wrong but it went away thankfully.

Back