• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer to find God in my life

Romantic_Rebel

Hello all! I feel I'm losing faith in God. I have went from an individual to a hypocritical and arrogant jerk to people. I would like to help with my struggle.

Would you be willing to read a small book that I think would do you much good? It has helped so many others who have taken the time to read it.

It is just the anti-dote I believe for that type of situation you are talking about.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen
Maybe you could post the name of the book so that others might read it. I bet there are people who could use a book like that.

SweetLissa

Loving People: How to Love and Be Loved, by Dr. John Townsend.

So many today do not know how to properly love or how to receive love when offered to them. Furthermore, it is an antidote to legalism, rule centered living, and a door to help one live and walk in the Spirit of love.

SO far no one who has read this book has come back to tell me that it did not help them in some way or another.

Back