• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer

Allthingscometolight

Real Person
Male
I am in my upper 30s and am desiring a wife. I have been praying for a Godly lady for a long time. I am in excellent shape mentally spiritually and physically not sure why I have not been brought a wife or wives yet. Could you please pray also have a family member going through challenges psychically could you pray for that as well please.

I'm certain many people here will pray for you, but you could assist in the process by giving us some more information about yourself.

Generally, this isn't the best place to find a wife (given all the competition!), but it would be great to know what you're looking for and what you have to offer, where you live, where you want to live, what your goals are, and what your faith path is.

I’m praying that you grow into the best man that you could become and the best possible husband.

I have never been the best at fishing

It might be a matter of taking 100% responsibility for ensuring the fish make their most optimum contributions.

Back