• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayers for my brother

USDutchkitty

Female
Hello,

Yes I have been gone for a while but I had to push away my personal needs to help my brother, with stage-4 lung cancer, alongside my parents. He was diagnosed back in September 2020 and for a while, using chemo, he was fine but as of late, he has been slowing done or doesn’t seem “all there”.

This is my older brother. I have another but barely know him so this brother with cancer, he was the one I was raised with. He spoiled me, made me into a tomboy because he really wanted a brother but, “sadly”, got a sister. Lol

Anyway, just been seeing how my brother has been slowing down? He has a hard time even writing “I love you, Mom” on the Mother’s Day Card. Looking like scribbles. My heart hurts. We’re only 7 years apart but I just pray for him by myself, at night, as I stay up to be a lookout if he needs help.

So God and everyone here, please, oh please, help give my brother the strength to get better. Even if it is to have better days. Wants to get out of the house, just a mental push?

We will be praying for you.

Back