• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayers needed.

Court❤️

Real Person
Female
You all are our family and I know the power of prayer and love that comes from this group.

Yesterday Eric had a mild heart attack and after a day of observation they decided to give him an angioplasty this morning. I just received word that they did find a blockage of his right coronary artery and are in the process of putting a stent in.

Some of you know that we are expecting a child in August and at this moment I’m very overwhelmed. However, I am extremely thankful for God’s hand on this whole situation, which has been incredible to watch it unfold. I fully know HE is in control!

Praying for a full recovery and healing. Thank you in advance and love to all! ❤️

Praying for you, Eric and the baby. Definitely love and miss you guys!

Praying! Love you guys! Praying for all the physical help (and emotional help) you need.

Lifting Eric (and you and baby) up, praying he'll be back to full strength in a hurry. (He may have some horse-medicine to help with that...)

You all are our family and I know the power of prayer and love that comes from this group.

Yesterday Eric had a mild heart attack and after a day of observation they decided to give him an angioplasty this morning. I just received word that they did find a blockage of his right coronary artery and are in the process of putting a stent in.

Some of you know that we are expecting a child in August and at this moment I’m very overwhelmed. However, I am extremely thankful for God’s hand on this whole situation, which has been incredible to watch it unfold. I fully know HE is in control!

Praying for a full recovery and healing. Thank you in advance and love to all! ❤️
Praying for you and Eric. Glad they found it early. Congratulations on the baby. May YAH give you peace during this time. Love and miss y'all!❤

Much love,
Kelly R.

Last edited:
Prayed.

There is a good documentary I highly recommend of course they do promote 100% vegan diet but I've come to the conclusion that we need to eat less meat and more plant-based. Of course I have eaten vegan for a whole week straight and noticed a huge difference. Processed foods are just bad. Hope you enjoy the documentary. If you Google it you can rent it there's also options where you can purchase it, here's a trailer.

Praying.

Praying for you guys

Praying.

Thank you all. All is good should go home this morning. Praise God.

So glad to hear this. Take care of yourself, Eric. Praying for a quick recovery.

Back