• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayers needed.

Been praying. Eric has been a huge support to me in my current situation. To have him go through a heart attack the day after he was praying and offering me HIS support... the Enemy is on an all-out offensive right now. Glad the surgery went well.

Father God, we come to you with our concerns knowing you will give shalom. Yehovah Rapha we come to you in Yeshuas name for the well being of our brother Eric. A man who loves you and has brought joy to the lives of us who know him. We humble ask for full restoration of him. We ask that it be your will for a speedy recovery as a testimony of your glory. We ask for your embrace to bring comfort and a stillness to Courtney. Take her burdens so she can focus on the blessing you are bestowing on the two of them. Adonai, we ask for your protection upon the new life that is about to join us and that your grace shines upon this child. May your light ever shine upon this family. Amen

Congrats on the little one.

You all are our family and I know the power of prayer and love that comes from this group.

Yesterday Eric had a mild heart attack and after a day of observation they decided to give him an angioplasty this morning. I just received word that they did find a blockage of his right coronary artery and are in the process of putting a stent in.

Some of you know that we are expecting a child in August and at this moment I’m very overwhelmed. However, I am extremely thankful for God’s hand on this whole situation, which has been incredible to watch it unfold. I fully know HE is in control!

Praying for a full recovery and healing. Thank you in advance and love to all! ❤️
Courtney, I do really hate that we have gotten out of touch with the two of you. Congratulations on your upcoming addition to the family; what a blessing! I'm so proud for both of you.

My belated regrets to hearing about Eric's procedures. I pray everything will continue toward full recovery. Please tell him I want to hear from him! I wear his presence from our talks last summer like a comfy jacket.

Please also let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I can get in the car anytime and travel across Pennsylvania to lend a hand.

Keith

You all are our family and I know the power of prayer and love that comes from this group.

Yesterday Eric had a mild heart attack and after a day of observation they decided to give him an angioplasty this morning. I just received word that they did find a blockage of his right coronary artery and are in the process of putting a stent in.

Some of you know that we are expecting a child in August and at this moment I’m very overwhelmed. However, I am extremely thankful for God’s hand on this whole situation, which has been incredible to watch it unfold. I fully know HE is in control!

Praying for a full recovery and healing. Thank you in advance and love to all! ❤️
Oh my! Courtney, I just saw this. How is Eric? How are you? I have a knot in my stomach hearing this. I am defiantly praying for you both. I will call him now.

Back