• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayers please

Yiska

Real Person
Female
I think my family is under attack. In the last week so much has happened. From major medical issues to a death in the family. @Kevin has a tooth infection that caused his blood sugar to skyrocket. There has been several issues at church and my work. And today we got the call his grandmother passed away. We are as I type on the 3 hour drive to where she lived. Please pray for us.

Praying. May Abba surround you with peace and comfort while using you as a light to those you come in contact with!!

Prayers for you all.

Praying!

@JessicaP--wishing so much I could put my arms around you right now and give you a big hug! Is the infection down in @Kevin's tooth? Do you use essential oils? Clove? Frankincense? Myrhh? What are you doing to boost his immune system so it can fight the infection? Garlic is a natural penicillan. Can the tooth be saved or will it have to be pulled?

I know the loss of grandmother will affect each one of you in differing ways. Did Kevin's grandmother know the Lord? Please know I'll be praying for you all. Praise God there is an abundant supply of strength, grace, comfort, and wisdom for all that is in your path right now. Blessings to you my sister!

Yes she knew the Lord when @Kevin became a pastor she gave her life to the Lord. Yes we use them. He had a roasted garlic soup. We have been adding oregano to his food and taking some others. It is down somewhat it is an impacted wisdom tooth.

Yes she knew the Lord when @Kevin became a pastor she gave her life to the Lord. Yes we use them. He had a roasted garlic soup. We have been adding oregano to his food and taking some others. It is down somewhat it is an impacted wisdom tooth.
Impacted wisdom tooth will be best removed. Glad you've got those oils on hand. I'd forgotten Oregano. Just remember it kills everything so really boost the probiotics to replace healthy gut flora. Hope you get some rest tonight once you arrive.

Praying for protection and the specific things you need for physical health and spiritual encouragement. Sorry for your loss.

Praying. Let me know if we can do anything to help.

Back