• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pregnancy Prayers

Cool Wifey Jones

Female
I know it's been a while since I've been on here! It's been a whirlwind the last few weeks! :eek:

I am asking for prayer for strength and discernment in the weeks ahead. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and everything has been going great. I just started seeing a midwife and they want me to take the RhoGAM shot as I am A-. I have decided to decline both during and after pregnancy. I know God spoke to me at the beginning of this pregnancy saying, "Trust in men or trust in Me." I know His hand has been upon me and I've had favor at the doctor's office so far, but they want me to sign a refusal form and I am so conflicted. @Soldier's Psalm keeps telling me I'm overreacting and just to sign, but I'm so conflicted. Just want some prayers and input! Thanks and much love everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've been on here! It's been a whirlwind the last few weeks! :eek:

I am asking for prayer for strength and discernment in the weeks ahead. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and everything has been going great. I just started seeing a midwife and they want me to take the RhoGAM shot as I am A-. I have decided to decline both during and after pregnancy. I know God spoke to me at the beginning of this pregnancy saying, "Trust in men or trust in Me." I know His hand has been upon me and I've had favor at the doctor's office so far, but they want me to sign a refusal form and I am so conflicted. @Soldier's Psalm keeps telling me I'm overreacting and just to sign, but I'm so conflicted. Just want some prayers and input! Thanks and much love everyone!

Praying
Not an easy thing I know but you already know the answer. You said it in your post.

@Soldier's Psalm keeps telling me I'm overreacting and just to sign,

He’s your head and you need to obey him.

@Soldier's Psalm pm me if you want to talk I have some experience “helping” my woman with medical decisions... this decision is yours to make and not @Cool Wifey Jones

I say sign away. That form is to cover their butts, it in no way means that they are right, or you are making a bad decision.
I say trust your hubby, and that God will lead him in caring for you. Doctors are not in God's chain of command, and sometimes people need to be protected from their protocols that have not cought up with what is really best.
Don't forget they are "practicing" medicine. The great Physician on the other hand knows what He is doing, and the end from the beginning.
Congratulations! I pray you will enjoy a blessed and peaceful pregnancy and natal day.
:)

Back