• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Proudly introducing my helpmate!

rustywest4

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
My grandmother always told me “let another man’s lips praise you and not your own”, quoting from Proverbs 27:2. She would do this to curb any boastful or prideful bragging about myself I might’ve tried doing as a young pup. Lol

Today I’d very much like to sing the praise of my wife. I have had to wait a while to introduce her on here due to how crazy life has been for us. Now that things are settled down a bit for us I want to finally introduce her to the BF fam and in the process brag on her a little.

In the couple years we’ve been together this woman has walked through more fire and hardship with me than you can imagine. And she didn’t just decide to try out a relationship with me… this incredible woman packed her entire life up and hit the road with me. She’s been faithfully and loyally by my side as I travel all over for work. Because of her I’ve been able to have more time with my children. Because of her love and steadfastness I’ve been able to push through so much hard stuff.

There’s so much I could say to boast and brag about this woman I love so deeply. But I will leave it at this for now. She’s a bit reserved but certainly not shy… hopefully she will chime in and say a bit of a hello & introduction on here.

Biblical Families it is with great pride I introduce my wife to you … @Silver Springs

Cool beans!

Totally awesome dude!!

Back