• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Question about "Answers In Genesis", Nathaniel Jeanson, Mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosome based genetic research

Maybe @Daniel DeLuca could just apologize and we would be done with this unnecessary flexing.

@Daniel DeLuca

I think I've made clear that I do have at least a passing understanding of quantum physics. Moving on...

@Daniel DeLuca

I think I've made clear that I do have at least a passing understanding of quantum physics. Moving on...
Yeah well, Setterfield has much more than a passing understanding of quantum physics. He goes pretty deep. I picked out this video, because of what I learned from Setterfield regarding the Casimir effect, and I was curious as to whether anyone else had considered the possibility that the Casimir effect could be the explanation for the strong force, as I know Setterfield and many others have concluded that it has an effect on gravity and the speed of light. The bottm line is that if light travelled faster in the past, Dr. Ross's arguments and what he believes to be conclusive evidence of billions of years, falls flat. Light form 13 billion light years away can reach our planet in less than 13 billions years, if the amount of virtual particles was less, prior to the time when God stretched out the universe. We read seven times in the Old Testament that God stretched out the heavens. Even Dr Ross agrees that God did so.

Back